As a currently working SAG-AFTRA film and television actor myself, I'm continuously interacting with casting directors and stay well-informed on what they are looking for in actor/talent head shots. I'm also well known and remain recommended by all of the SAG-AFTRA franchised talent agencies in New Mexico for headshot photography for the past 10 years. Most importantly, I make your headshot session about you. I don't do any cookie-cutter type service; I will work with you and your agent to get the results you are looking for in terms of role placement and call-ins. I do very customized work and also know the ins-and-outs of the New Mexico film and television business. Many of my clients have gone on to book roles in major films and TV series' and still use my headshots for their promotion.
Here's a basic break down of what my sessions offer:
- Fully customizable session according to what's most important to you. No amateur/cookie-cutter style photography.
- 2 Hours of either studio or outdoor/natural light photography, your choice.
- 3 looks (clothing changes and background/scene changes).
- Very fast turnaround: Your proofs will be available within 2 business-days of the shoot date via private, online proofing.
- 3 finished and sensibly retouched, fully printable high-res photo files sent to you within one week of proof selection.
- Lifetime license for unlimited use for your promotion as a professional actor.
- My work is guaranteed to meet and most likely will exceed your expectations. I tend to over-deliver.
- Fully tax deductible expense!
If you want to see for yourself a sample of professional actors who've commission me to shoot their head shots on a reoccurring basis, just check out my head shot page and see what roles my clients have played in major film and television productions by clicking on their photo and hovering your mouse over it.